Focused Care Services Focused Care is an established group of professionals committed to developing and delivering ethical care and support for disadvantaged young people.
- Bespoke core packages to meet the needs of each individual young person
- Short and long term placements
- Emergency Placements
- Remand Placements
- Activities (group and individual; sports, budgeting, cooking and providing healthy meals, days out)
- Information, guidance and advice from relevant professionals.
- Opportunities for work experience in local community
- Promoting Self Esteem
- Group Work
- 1-2-1 direct work
- Access to Employment, Training and Education
All of these services are offered within a therapeutic milieu
Policies / Training
We recognise the benefit to young people within our care of our continued professional development and our being open to learning from both our own and their experiences.
- Reducing crime
- Building and maintaining healthy relationships
- Employment, Training and Education
- Healthy Choices and lifestyles
- Promoting Independence
- Promoting strong identities and reducing vulnerability to gang related cultures, child sexual exploitation and radicalisation
- Encouraging and Improving family relationships
- Sexual Health
- Understanding substance and alcohol misuse
- Healthy relationships; understanding domestic abuse.
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Managing violence and aggression
- Anger management